What is the Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement. It is open to all parents of St Cuthbert Mayne children.
The aims of the Parent Forum will be to:
- work together to improve the education provided for our children
- share information, knowledge and skills
- meet in a mutually supportive environment
- further improve communications between parent/carers and staff/governors
- Meet every term for about an hour.
- Discussions will include anything related to improving the school and further developing the partnership between the school and parents.
- If you have any questions that you would like to raise, please send them to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org three days prior to the meeting.
- The meetings will be informal and are an opportunity for an open discussion.
- Minutes of the meetings will be taken and these will be accessible on the school’s website.
Parent Forum Minutes