OUR YEAR 6 LEADERSHIP TEAM 2021-2022
Our Head Girl, Head Boy, Deputy Head Boy and Deputy Head Girl are elected by the school staff.
They are responsible for the following:
- Acting as role models for the school community, promoting our school values and living out our school mission statement
- Representing the school at public events
- Leading liturgies and assemblies
- Welcoming visitors to our school
- Speaking at our Open Mornings and other events
- Meeting with the Senior Leadership Team
- Representing pupil voice at Parent Forum Meetings
Our Head Boy and Head Girl lead our School Council and chair the meetings.
Our Deputy Head Boy and Head Girl lead our Spiritual Council.
In Year Six, all children have the opportunity to have posititions of responsibility, such as being lunchtime helpers with the younger children or being librarians. Sports leaders promote activity in the school whilst House Captains encourage their teams to strive for excellence and achieve house points.
Sports Leaders - Each House team has a sports leaders. Their responsibilities include:
- Promoting activity
- Collecting Actipoints
- Organising activity resources for playtime
- Supporting at school sports events